Sunday, March 25, 2007

Slings and Arrows


So, the other day Henry asked me how it went after all was said and done.

Well.

I'd like to thank Jacqulyn Buglisi for letting me be a part of her season. A few years ago, Chris and Terese told me I should come in and draw her company, so I did and look what happened.

I could talk more about it, but it was theatre; you had to be there.

If you had been last Saturday, you'd have gotten to see me draw these in front of 500 people or so . . .

Of course, on opening night, it rather looked like this:

Everything's got a learning curve . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I could talk more about it, but it was theatre; you had to be there."

i love this for some reason. even if you didnt really mean it as a general statement, its so true.

whenever im in a production at school and i talk about it with all my friends who arent in the show, they dont get it, you kinda had to be there. or with anything i tell my friends pertaining to ABT, they never get it

you always have to be there with theatre

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home